Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pleasant surprise this morning from Synchrony

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Pleasant surprise this morning from Synchrony

@Anonymous wrote:
I saw these posts and checked EX and my old Synch CO is gone too. It was up for EE on 1/1 but I’ll take it early. Hoping also that the purge extends to the other bureaus - I used EE on TU already but it wouldn’t fall from EQ until April. Gotta wait til Sunday to see a CK update and see if it’s gone from there though.

That's fantastic!  Go hit up all your Synch accts. with cli requests (hee hee).....maybe in the giving spirit of the season.  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 11 of 29
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@WarthogWrangler wrote:
Woke up this morning to an alert that one of my derogatory accounts had been removed. This took me as a surprise because nothing was close to 7 years DOFD. So I check my reports and two of my derogatory Synchrony bank accounts have been removed from all three reports. One was my care credit and the other was old Amazon card. There’s still one more from them left but I’m hoping that is removed too. Anyone else seeing this happen? The accounts were at the 4 year mark from DOFD. Got a nice little score boost.

That's fantastic....hope the last on3 falls off quickly to get another score boost.  Congrats on the EE.

Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I saw these posts and checked EX and my old Synch CO is gone too. It was up for EE on 1/1 but I’ll take it early. Hoping also that the purge extends to the other bureaus - I used EE on TU already but it wouldn’t fall from EQ until April. Gotta wait til Sunday to see a CK update and see if it’s gone from there though.

That's fantastic!  Go hit up all your Synch accts. with cli requests (hee hee).....maybe in the giving spirit of the season.  

Lol I thought about it and might still try. I only have Lowe’s with them and they just gave me an extra $6000 last month...but it can't hurt to try right? Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 29
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Same here...I EE'd with Tu earlier in the fall and was waiting until Feb. to EE with Ex and then yesterday, POOF, the Synch/Amazon is gone from the EX report.  I'm DYING to know if it is going to disappear early from EQ as well.  My CK update is on Saturday, but I'm not sure if I can wait that long. 

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I might ask for a SP CLI on someone who uses EQ and isn't ready to give me one, then use that as my excuse to pull a backdoor report and see if it's gone.

Message 15 of 29
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I might ask for a SP CLI on someone who uses EQ and isn't ready to give me one, then use that as my excuse to pull a backdoor report and see if it's gone.

Yeah....I may have just done this.  It's still showing on my EQ at this time.  Hopefully that only means that EQ is slow as Christmas about updating.  I will relate that last August I had a similar random weird event when a 30/60/90 with Santander dropped from my reports.  There was about a two week lag between it dropping from each report.  Here's hoping...

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 16 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just pulled the backdoor report from EQ and my Synch CO is no longer on there anywhere that I could find. It’s not under accounts or any classification of negative information.

In seeing that it's now gone from both bureaus' reports of mine on which it was still showing, I think it looks like it’s a full three-bureau purge from Synch. @Peazmom I'm betting you're going to find that yours is gone too Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 29
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Synchrony sure is in a giving spirit all of a sudden.  Cli's and EE surprise!

Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol well I tried for a Lowe’s CLI and they said no, but that's ok. I just got increased about 35 days ago and they gave me a huge bump so as Tupac said, "I ain't mad atcha" lol. I'll take a derog delete 5 months early over a CLI any day!

Message 19 of 29
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just pulled the backdoor report from EQ and my Synch CO is no longer on there anywhere that I could find. It’s not under accounts or any classification of negative information.

In seeing that it's now gone from both bureaus' reports of mine on which it was still showing, I think it looks like it’s a full three-bureau purge from Synch. @Peazmom I'm betting you're going to find that yours is gone too Smiley Happy

That's fabulous!  Maybe I just pulled the trigger on my EQ report too soon and it had not updated with the new info.  Hopefully, when CK updates on Saturday I will be doing a serious happy dance.  I am thrilled for you @Anonymous Smiley Very Happy

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.