Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please HELP!!! Response to GW Email.

tag
theheater30
Contributor

Please HELP!!! Response to GW Email.

Hi Everyone,

I need help, got an email back from the president himself about removing a 30 day late. His response seems like maybe there is a chance? See below.

XXXX,

We appreciate your humble and courteous letter.  If we could make exceptions, you'd be on the list.  That said, we have a fiduciary responsibility the ensure the integrity of our reporting is accurate.  We, unfortunately, cannot accommodate your request unless there is a reason justifying the change.  Please advise if we're unaware of any such circumstance.

Thank you,
XXXX

What do you think? we technically paid the bill on the 30th day... we spoke to them previous to the payment and told them that... Any advice??

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: Please HELP!!! Response to GW Email.

How old is this late?

Message 2 of 5
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Do you mean that you paid on the 30th day from the billing date, or from the billing due date?

Message 3 of 5
theheater30
Contributor

From August 2015. I was making the payment on the 30th day as in the day it would be 30 days late.... I know it is my fault. I am looking for good will. Hoping for advice on how to respond.

Message 4 of 5
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

IME, the late will lose some of it's "damage" after the two year mark. Keep up with the GWs. Only takes one "yes."

Most creditors aren't going to have a heart attack over one 30 day late. Life happens.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.