Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please HELP!!! Verizon problems...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please HELP!!! Verizon problems...

I got my credit score from Experion on 1/31/08 it was 714!  I just recently paid off all my Credit cards and decided to check it again.  My score was 642!  I checked it out and all three of the credit reporting agencies have listed that my verizon account had some issues.  I switched from verizon to sprint in Sept of '07.  I had an online account with verizon and was not receiving paper bills.  Since I closed the account I was unable to access the online account anymore.  I assumed I would get a paper bill.  I recieves a collections call in January, which I immediately paid.  The account was paid in full Jan. 17th 2008.  In Feb and Mar it was reported to each of the agencies.  For TranUnion it states: Payment after Charge off/collection.  For Equifax it states: Bad Debt/Collection.  For Experion it states: Unpaid balance reported as a loss by credit grantor.  I am in the process of disputing these because it was paid in full before the dates that it was reported, but I am still freaking out.  Does this sound like something that should be disputed?  Is there something else that I should do?  Please help.  I have called all the credit bureaus but you can't talk to real people there.  Thanks

Message Edited by Jessica2863 on 07-24-2008 09:34 PM
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Re: Please HELP!!! Verizon problems...

Yea you could dispute just to see what happens...i think since you didnt receive a phone call...statement or anything like that...you have the right to dispute!
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.