cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help, I received a voice-mail from !!

tag
aubie
Contributor

Please help, I received a voice-mail from !!

Hey guys, I need a little help. I got home yesterday after working like a slave and lo and behold, there was an automated voice-mail from asking them to call them. Needless to say, I DIDN'T! Now a while back I received a letter from stating that they were collecting on behalf of  Now never has appeared on my CR, but is reporting as a Factoring Company and stating that the account is open when it really is not. My question is should I DV Group or BOTH? The DOFD is 4/2003 and should be falling off in early 2009. IWhat do you guys think? Should I DV them both or just the CA reporting?

Thanks!!

Message Edited by yawn1419 on 07-31-2008 08:09 AM

Message Edited by yawn1419 on 07-31-2008 08:09 AM
My friends, my family, my FICO!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Please help, I received a voice-mail from Northland Group!!

yawn1419 wrote:
Hey guys, I need a little help. I got home yesterday after working like a slave and lo and behold, there was an automated voice-mail from Northland Group asking them to call them. Needless to say, I DIDN'T! Now a while back I received a letter from Northland Group stating that they were collecting on behalf of LVNV<==== THE DEVIL for a BofA account. Now Northland Group never has appeared on my CR, but LVNV is reporting as a Factoring Company and stating that the account is open when it really is not. My question is should I DV LVNV, Northland Group or BOTH? The DOFD is 4/2003 and should be falling off in early 2009. I was in AL (4yr SOL) when the account was orginated and now in GA (4yr SOL).

What do you guys think? Should I DV them both or just the CA reporting?

Thanks!!

DV both ASAP.  Also, recheck your DOFD. If 4/03, then the removal should be 4/2010.
Message 2 of 3
aubie
Contributor

Re: Please help, I received a voice-mail from Northland Group!!

llecs wrote:

yawn1419 wrote:
Hey guys, I need a little help. I got home yesterday after working like a slave and lo and behold, there was an automated voice-mail from Northland Group asking them to call them. Needless to say, I DIDN'T! Now a while back I received a letter from Northland Group stating that they were collecting on behalf of LVNV<==== THE DEVIL for a BofA account. Now Northland Group never has appeared on my CR, but LVNV is reporting as a Factoring Company and stating that the account is open when it really is not. My question is should I DV LVNV, Northland Group or BOTH? The DOFD is 4/2003 and should be falling off in early 2009. I was in AL (4yr SOL) when the account was orginated and now in GA (4yr SOL).

What do you guys think? Should I DV them both or just the CA reporting?

Thanks!!

DV both ASAP.  Also, recheck your DOFD. If 4/03, then the removal should be 4/2010.

illecs you are right, I meant 2010 and not 2009. I am sending out DV to both on Monday!

Thanks!
My friends, my family, my FICO!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.