cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help goodwillers chase, Verizon and FPB ASAP.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please help goodwillers chase, Verizon and FPB ASAP.

Can anyone share the contact info for Chase bank, Verizon, and First Premier bank. 

I'd highly appreciate it, I have searched but I can't find. Im mailing out these GW letters tomorrow 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help goodwillers chase, Verizon and FPB ASAP.

Someone?......
Message 2 of 9
p-
Valued Contributor

Suggestion:

Search the forum for phrases like "Chase GW success".  If you find someone who reports a successful GW, try sending them a personal message asking what address they used, and if they are comfortable sharing the text of their letter.  Just posting won't get you very far; few of us have that info, and the odds of that person seeing your post are slim.

If that doesn't work, try googling phrases like "Chase CEO Email Address".

Good luck!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't know we email the CEO lol.. Isn't it like JP Morgan? He will NEVER read my letter lol
Well I gotta think positive
Message 4 of 9
p-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I didn't know we email the CEO lol.. Isn't it like JP Morgan? He will NEVER read my letter lol
Well I gotta think positive

The CEO of Chase is named James Dimon, according to google.  If they are like other banks, when you send him an email, it goes to his secretary first, who sorts it and sends the important stuff straight to him.  A GW letter would get forwarded to an "Executive Response Team" tasked to handle complaints and special requests from customers.  That team receives emails from multiple high level execs, and each one is assigned to a specific case manager, tracked, and followed up on until resolved.

In many companies, the people in those departments have the juice to really get things done.  I've had some good luck with the Capital One exec team.

When I typed "email james dimon chase" into google, the first result was a consumerist page with a bunch of addresses of different department heads including the CEO.  

It really is that easy.  Now, go and make it happen.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Went to that page and sent him an email, sent to the CEO and to the credit card dpt manager. Now it's just waiting game.
I'm on to find the same for Verizon and FPB
Message 6 of 9
p-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Went to that page and sent him an email, sent to the CEO and to the credit card dpt manager. Now it's just waiting game.
I'm on to find the same for Verizon and FPB

Good luck!  Word of warning with Verizon - The home phone and wireless are seperate companies.  I'm in a battle to the death with home phone right now.  A few years ago I had some contact with the Wireless execs and the lady that called me was sweet, but sent me over to home phone.

Message 7 of 9
MonkeyBelly
Regular Contributor

Are you contacting Verizon, or National Recovery (the CA they have used in the past)?

I have two addreses for National Recovery. One from the forum:

P O Box 1850

Folsom, CA 95630-1850

And one from Experian:

P.O. Box 26055

Minneapolis, MN 55426

Hope this helps. 

Starting myFICOs 2013
TU:664 March --> 726 May 25
EQ: 687 on March 6 --> 772 May 25
USAA EX (FAKO): 701 March 27 --> 768 May 26
Original goal (720+ across the board) achieved!
Message 8 of 9
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

I GW'd 2 paid Chase COs off my CR and my DW's CR.  All I did was send it to the address that was on my CR.  They kept sending me stuff back, like it's reporting correctly, etc.  Then they send me a copy of every statement I ever had with them, about 12 years worth.  Then after around 25 GWs or so, they vanished.  Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.