Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help with raising my credit score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Please help with raising my credit score

The card is not offered on the website...you can not go straight to there...and try to apply for this 99/500 card...I don't know the exact name of it...you MUST apply for a regular UNSECURED card...like the Platinum Plus...get denied...and usually they offer this card to you as a counter offer...
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
The card is not offered on the website...you can not go straight to there...and try to apply for this 99/500 card...I don't know the exact name of it...you MUST apply for a regular UNSECURED card...like the Platinum Plus...get denied...and usually they offer this card to you as a counter offer...

I don't suppose you know the lowest FICO score that would qualify for a 99/500, do you? DH's is 510 and I just found out that my FICO dropped nearly FIFTY points when I disputed some collections that aren't mine (down to 504! Yikes!!!)!!!

Of course, I think that's because one of them came back "verified" -- even though it's not mine!!! Time to DV'em, I guess. Smiley Sad Fricking LNV funding!!
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't think there is a credit score...there might be...its a counter offer secured card...but I know some people get denied for secured cards....you would just have to apply for a regular card...and see if they offer the 99/500 card to you as a counter...I think the counter comes online instantly...or in the mail...
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

As sidewinder said....dates are important...the amount owed doesn't to us.

If you are within SOL you can be sued at any time........If past SOL you have a better chance of getting a PFD accepted.

Most states (SOL) goes by DOLA......If a payment is made the SOL is re started.

Medical bills are handled different then other debt!!!  Do not talk to a CA!
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.