Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery Ass is not license in Tn

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Portfolio Recovery Ass is not license in Tn

Good Evening. I disputed a collections from PRA well it came back verified and Attached was the initial contact letter in which they send to the wrong address. Based on the wrong address I began looking for leverage long behold PRA is not license in TN. How can I use this. I want to pay the bill but I also want it off my credit
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
surferchris
Valued Contributor

Re: Portfolio Recovery Ass is not license in Tn

Look up your state's collection licensing laws.  You may be able to file a complaint.  As well, you may have civil rights that allow you to file a lawsuit (which would be leverage to negotiating with the collection company).  I am assuming that the debt is legally yours and that you are obligated to pay it.

Hope this helps.

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.