cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery Associates::: HELP!!

tag
PrinceCorwin
Regular Contributor

Re: Portfolio Recovery Associates::: HELP!!

@gdale6 wrote:

@PrinceCorwin wrote:

Strange how no one will post this info. Is it forbidden here?

Posting someones direct contact info in the public forum cannot be done here, it can however be passed on by PM.

Then could someone please PM me the valid info? Thnks

Message 21 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

PLEASE HELP - I see people talking about having cussess getting things done with the Ombudsman but can't find any contact info for that person.  I Need contact info for compliance or Ombudsman at Portfolio Recovery  - we have an old account that PR got a judgement on after we moved and the paperwork was sent to our old address.    We are closing on a mortage this week and now need a payoff letter so we can get the account paid off as part of our closing. We aren't trying to fight them or get a reduction or anything like that. Just need a payoff letter stating the amount needed. Spoke to their litigation department only to be told it has to go thorugh a manager to get the letter emailed to me and can take several days. I mean we just want to pay the **bleep** thing but need the letter in writing stating the debt info. Does anyone have contact infromation for someone there who actually checks their email and responds?  I have been in contact with the attorney of record (Christine Brown) for the account and she just keeps forwarding me to some other attorney (Robert Polas) who she says can handle to but he keeps telling me to call in and speak to whomever I get. I am losing my mind!~!!!

Message 22 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi do you Laura whites contact info portfolio recovery associates? ? I want to send a goodwill letter
Message 23 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get the contact info for portfolio recovery? I need to send a goodwill letter
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you ever get the contact info for portfolio recovery? I want to send a goodwill letter
Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please PM me the email addresses that worked for you? Many thanks in advance!

Message 26 of 28
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

did any of you guys get email address if so please PM ME

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS DCU 2k , Robbins 10k, United1st 5k
STORE CARDS Amazon 10k, Home Depot 5k, PayPal 4k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 12k
Message 27 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ howellco2 - please check inbox. Not sure if youve tried what I sent you already, but if not, maybe it will help you. Good Luck
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.