cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC DELETED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC DELETED!

I would also like to have the info on deleting PRA, I owe them just ober $600 and would like to get this off my reports! Thank you in advance!
Message 51 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please PM me the details of who you contacted and how. I have one I just pad off to them and another big one they’re after me for.
Message 52 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello can you send me some tips for a PFD for Portfolio.
Message 53 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband is in a similar situation, can you please PM me the contact info also.

Thank you!
Message 54 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am about to start the process for the PFD with them also. I would really appreciate it if you can PM me the tips. thank you so much

Message 55 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are any of you people even getting responses, because the OP hasnt been logged on since July? Good luck with any form of PFD with PRA, I have yet to hear any successful true incidents where they were so willing to accomodate.

Message 56 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

No I haven’t heard from him. Dry frustrating I’m sure he was all over the boards when he needed help. No where to be found when he can help others. Ugh. Just got off the phone with PRA.
Message 57 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi are you able to send me the helpful tips for portfolio recovery To my email.... wbourgeois70@gmail.com thanks
Message 58 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 2 from PRA removes w/o paying them. Still have 2 left. The other 2 collection passed SOL. I spoke to the briefly for PDF. They agreed but won't send me a letter. I told them send me a if you guys change your mind. I did received two letters from them asking to contact them again which I did not. Instead I sent them the letters again with a check attached with the account # i owed them listed in the check.and note at the back. Stating Deposit if the person signing agreed to delete the threadline with last 4 digit of the account listed. Will wait again. Sorry about the typo. Was writing on the phone.
Message 59 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I have 2 from PRA removes w/o paying them. Still have 2 left. The other 2 collection passed SOL. I spoke to the briefly for PDF. They agreed but won't send me a letter. I told them send me a if you guys change your mind. I did received two letters from them asking to contact them again which I did not. Instead I sent them the letters again with a check attached with the account # i owed them listed in the check.and note at the back. Stating Deposit if the person signing agreed to delete the threadline with last 4 digit of the account listed. Will wait again. Sorry about the typo. Was writing on the phone.

Did this work for you? I was thinking of doing the same but afraid they'll take my money and leave the collection on my report.

Message 60 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.