Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery Auto Deletion

tag
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Portfolio Recovery Auto Deletion

@nelson_xxiiiShould be gone next month. Congrats!

Message 11 of 18
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@nelson_xxiiiShould be gone next month. Congrats!

Yep, agree with @FireMedic1. It should be gone within the next few weeks.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 12 of 18
nelson_xxiii
Regular Contributor

Wish all collection agencies would get on board with this strategy. What better incentive to the debtor than this and at the end of the day, they are in the biz of getting paid. Especially when they paid pennies on the dollar and aren't the orig creditor. Just seems like a win win. 

CURRENT FICO 8:

GOAL FICO 8 SCORES:

Mortgage 02/23 $370k | 2 Auto Leases $30k | 1 Personal Loan $2k | Rebuilding (No BK)
Message 13 of 18
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@nelson_xxiii wrote:

Wish all collection agencies would get on board with this strategy. What better incentive to the debtor than this and at the end of the day, they are in the biz of getting paid. Especially when they paid pennies on the dollar and aren't the orig creditor. Just seems like a win win. 

If only... Smiley Sad

Penfed Gold Visa Card

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 14 of 18
Wolfman4

@nelson_xxiii Did they finally delete? I just paid a collection with PRA - one payment for 70% of original and it updated showing the remaining balance. Praying they delete it next month as most advertise on the forums here. Will help to ease my anxious thoughts knowing they deleted yours the following month. Thanks everyone for the great information in these boards. 

Message 15 of 18
nelson_xxiii
Regular Contributor

@Wolfman4 Yeah they deleted completely the following month. You'll be good and I understand your anxiety bc that was me as well. But don't stress, it'll be fine. 

CURRENT FICO 8:

GOAL FICO 8 SCORES:

Mortgage 02/23 $370k | 2 Auto Leases $30k | 1 Personal Loan $2k | Rebuilding (No BK)
Message 16 of 18
myscoresucks2
Valued Member

I recently paid two collections from portfolio, it did take the full 60 days to delete. But they are gone now.

Message 17 of 18
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Wolfman4 wrote:

@nelson_xxiii Did they finally delete? I just paid a collection with PRA - one payment for 70% of original and it updated showing the remaining balance. Praying they delete it next month as most advertise on the forums here. Will help to ease my anxious thoughts knowing they deleted yours the following month. Thanks everyone for the great information in these boards. 

Rest assured. They'll be deleted within the 60 days as advertised. I know from firsthand experience dealing with them.

Penfed Gold Visa Card

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.