Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Recovery Court Order Removal from CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Portfolio Recovery Court Order Removal from CR

@Anonymous wrote:

Please let us know how it went after 30 days. I myself had an account with Amazon that was late two times and they closed it in 2012 and they took it over. Amazon is the only one showing up on all of my reports and PRA is showing on my Trans Union only. I wish I could learn more about this article, it will be quite a read. They still call practically daily and send letters about 2-3 times a month. I am wondering if I have something to dispute or if I should just PFD.

@Kikimin wrote:
I just disputed an account with PRA for a Cap1 charge off which the bal is inaccurate. I fall within the time period for this order. I wonder if they'll remove it from CR or in fact correct the amount. I'll give you an update once my 30 days are up.

Also for mine the original bill was 600$ and they are claiming 1200 plus. How could they do that? Is that normal? Please advice. I want to pay amazon directly but how do I deal with PRA saying it is 12xx$ and removing them after I PFD the OC amazon? thanks.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.