Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio Success!! - now need help with Walmart/Synchrony

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Portfolio Success!! - now need help with Walmart/Synchrony

So Portfolio Recovery did not provide all the information for a Texas Debt Validation I sent them.  Sent second letter to them and then a BBB report.  They responded they were removing!!!  Now I only have two left - Walmart/synchrony and First Premier.  I have a few late pays but will tackle them again with Capital One AFTER these.

Anyone had success with Walmart??  It's a charge-off - zero balance.

I know first premier is a beast and their correspondence has not been the most welcoming or receptive to PFD.  I felt like I was a kid getting my hand slapped for even suggesting it to them.  Smiley Tongue

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
xosamandaxo
Regular Contributor

Re: Portfolio Success!! - now need help with Walmart/Synchrony

Portfolio Recovery DELETED?  Is this a dream? Please tell me the steps you took for that!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Portfolio Success!! - now need help with Walmart/Synchrony

I sent a DV letter to them.  I am from Texas so the DV letter is a little bit different and Texas has stricter laws.  They sent me information back but it did not meet all the requirements.  I sent back a second DV letter to them - no response except to send me the exact same information.  I then filed a report with the BBB citing that I requesting a DV from the company and they failed to provide the information requested.  Uploaded copies of the letters sent to them.  My resolution was for it to be deleted.  They responded yesterday that it will be deleted and no further collection efforts attempted.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.