Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PreHippa/ Addresses Used

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

PreHippa/ Addresses Used

I have 3 preHIPPA letters to be CMRRR to TU on Monday...I plan to put them all in the same envelope. Plan to send them to:
TransUnion Consumer Solutions
PO Box 2000 Chester PA 19022-2000

I have 1 preHIPPA letter to be CMRRR to EQ....plan to send this to:
Equifax InformationServices,LLC
PO Box 740256 Atlanta GA 30374

I have 1 preHIPPA letter to be CMRRR to EX....not sure which address to send this to.

I searched on my report, this forum, EX's site via annualcreditreport.com, googled, etc. I still cannot determine the most up-to-date and appropriate address to CMRRR Experion. Anybody recently send a preHIPPA to EX?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: PreHippa/ Addresses Used

Experian
P.O. Box 9701
Allen TX 75013
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused- Thank you very much Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Remember to wait for the CRAs to complete their investigations of your disputes before do anything else. Post these results before you proceed with anything.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep, will do.

As I understand, they will have 35 days from the day I send the CMRRRs (or perhaps 35 days from whenever I get the receipt that they received the letters) before I even need to do anything else with this matter.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fused does it make a difference if there's a different contact address on a hard copy of your report? The address on my EX report (from earlier this year) is:

NCAC
P.O. Box 8556
Allen, TX 75013

And what the heck does NCAC stand for anyway? I get all kinds of interesting places when I google it.

Also for those who are stuck going through CSC for EQ in the midwest, what address should we use - EQs regular address found on this board or the CSC address on our reports? Mine shows:

CSC Credit Services
P.O.Box 619054
Dallas, TX 75261-9054
Message 6 of 9
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Optimistic08 wrote:
Fused does it make a difference if there's a different contact address on a hard copy of your report? The address on my EX report (from earlier this year) is:

NCAC
P.O. Box 8556
Allen, TX 75013

And what the heck does NCAC stand for anyway? I get all kinds of interesting places when I google it.

Also for those who are stuck going through CSC for EQ in the midwest, what address should we use - EQs regular address found on this board or the CSC address on our reports? Mine shows:

CSC Credit Services
P.O.Box 619054
Dallas, TX 75261-9054

The EX address I posted is the correct one, I'm not familiar with the EX addy you posted, and I'm not sure what NCAC stands for. I don't live in a CSC state, so I have no knowledge about their addys too. I suggest you post a new thread asking for the correct address to send CSC disputes.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Optimistic....yeah, that same NCAC address on my EX report had me confused too. I posted on a thread on this topic in the General Credit part of this forum,too.Hmm, I think this might link to it.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=generalcredit&thread.id=56999

Didn't get any responses from that post yet, but you can see the MANY addresses listed...this is quite confusing primarily because it seems their addy for disputes changes often and...I thought I saw in another thread somewhere on here that sometimes the CMRRR you send to EX gets returned to sender without being received.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They sure don't make it easy do they? I wonder why they change so frequently and there are so many floating around out there and on people's reports. Thank you both for the help!

I'll start a new thread for CSC info and addresses.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.