Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Made

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Progress Made

Hello, 

I am starting to rebuild my credit, today I had some success I got 6 accounts settled with a deletion. 

2 from Stern Recoveries 

4 from LVNV Funding 

I have 4 more to go, I have 3 with Rhodes & Kelly Associates I owe $644 and Transworld I owe $2856

I need some advice on how to get them to delete for exchange of a payment. I called Rhodes & Kelly today and they only said it will update to paid, but I want them to delete. 

Any advice will be appreciated 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Progress Made

Who's the OC for your Transworld collection? is it a utility, medical or credit card/loan collection? Whatever it is, I'm dealing with them right now and they're a pain in the bum. Very rude and will lie through their teeth. I recommend dealing with the OC directly if it's still a possibility for that one. Great job on your accomplishment so far!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, and Transworld is from an apartment rental from 2017

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you can, I would contact the old apartment management company and see if they will recall the collection for PIF (if you can afford that).

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Six accounts settled for deletion....well done, congratulations! 🎈🎈🎈

Message 5 of 6
beutiful5678
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the success so far!

Unfortunately, I don't have experience with either of those CAs so I can't help you there.

EX 8: Aug 2021 - 692 | EQ 8: Aug 2021 - 714 | TU 8: Aug 2021 - 673
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.