cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Report-Thanks to all myfico members for their help!

tag
bobstevens
Established Member

Progress Report-Thanks to all myfico members for their help!

Hey everyone, 

Just thought I would update everyone on where I stood rebuilding my credit. I started with a score of 524 with Equifax here on my fico on 11/10/12. I am now as of yesterday up to 560. My transunion score through this site is now 578. Transunion used to be my lowest score. Experian FAKO is 546. I really hope the Experian FICO is higher, but I have no way of knowing for sure. Their CR is Equifax PLUS or something, not a real FICO. I have done the following:

Paid Suntrust Bank, the OC on an account, $159. I then GW'ed the CRA, NCO Financial, and had the item removed. I was a newbie and didn't PFD, I paid the OC but at leat NCO was willing to GW me 

I have consolidated my two late student loans (Balance about $3,700) into one new loan. This has not shown up on any CR yet. 

I have paid off my Wells Fargo Secured Credit Card, I have a zero balance. 

I was added as an authorized user to my wife's Kohl's Card.

I still have a ways to go. I have a $600 Sprint Collection Account with Harvard Collections that I need to pay.

I have a settlement offer from Credit Acceptance Corporation on an old repossession. They will settle a $7,500 bill for $1,500. 

I have a First Premier Bank Charge off for about $500. I heard they are a real pain to deal with, so I'm not looking forward to that. 

I think that's about all. I just wanted to say thank you to all the members that have helped me along the way. I honestly couldn't do it and would be lost without the help from everyone out there. It's appreciated more than you know!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Progress Report-Thanks to all myfico members for their help!

You seem like you have a plan and with time you will definitely see that all that hard work will pay off.

Good luck.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.