Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress report and ? on SW not updating

tag
jandj80
Regular Contributor

Progress report and ? on SW not updating

Noticed today that sw hasn't updated my score in over 3 weeks. Pulled my EQ bureau and realized that I got my tax lein and judgement deleted (unless its a fluke- but equifax isn't showing it and I have no open disputes at this time). Wondering if they weren't hurting me at all? All I have left for baddies are a 6 year old bk, a couple of 30 day lates student loans/unsec loan and one 60 day lates (most recent 30 was Jan 12 and 30 was over a year ago). I have a few paid medical collections and 2 unpaid (waiting to try a pay for delete on all of the collections before I pay- every med coll on my report is the same CA) and then I have high util. Have paid util from 100% to about 72-74% but hasnt reported yet. Score stuck at 473- up from 416 2 months ago. Everyone cross their fingers that score watch updates soon with some good news. I have my last round of diputes out now (filed today), and Hipaa letters sent too (no reply yet, only a week left on my 30 day deadline). 

Starting Score: EQ 416 TU 498 EX 468 Lender Fico's July 2012
Current Score: EQ 674 TU 679 Ex 686 EX
Goal Score: For now: 640s

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Progress report and ? on SW not updating

Looks like you have a good game plan going.  I expect you'll be getting a good bump pretty soon.  Keep at it!

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

How in the world did you get the tax lien to go away? Was it IRS or state? Please dish! And congrats on the fruits of your labor!
Message 3 of 4
jandj80
Regular Contributor

The state tax lien was just a dispute. I filed it as vacated or dismissed and apparently after the 5th or 6th dispute they must have decided to let it go off. I am not really sure. Its just magically gone. I'm not counting my chickens yet as I would not be surprised if it popped back on. Another thing I noticed was my scorewatch alerted to my last disputes, and my score only went up 5 points with those items out of consideration. This is bad news for me. EQ hates us! I have a 615 today on TU, and FAKO EX is 594. I just don't get why EQ is so darn picky. And I have more baddies on EX (but also more good too). Guess I have to hope that utilization is the magic answer I am looking for. We have 4 months as of today before our lender pull for mortgage. Need midscore of 580. I think we will be okay as the scores I am getting on the other bureaus are looking better all the time. New utililization numbers should hit in the next 2-4 days, so we shall see. I will update new scores asap. 

Starting Score: EQ 416 TU 498 EX 468 Lender Fico's July 2012
Current Score: EQ 674 TU 679 Ex 686 EX
Goal Score: For now: 640s

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.