cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progressive Management PFD - any contacts?

tag
KeepSwimming
Regular Contributor

Progressive Management PFD - any contacts?

Hello, all!

I have a $111 collection account that was for SoCal Gas Co. I didn't know I even owed them anything from my last apartment, but when i thought about it, I realized I never got a final bill. I'd like to PFD this one, but haven't gotten any response to my PFD letters. There's a number on there, but I know PFDs should be in writing based on what I've read here.

The address on my report is:

1521 W Cameron Ave

West Covina, CA 91790

Does anyone have an email or specific person they've had luck with? It's such a small amount, and really bugging me because I would have paid it at the time!

Starting Score: TU: 550 EQ: 556 (pulled 6/2010)
Current Score: (pulled 4/18/11) TU: 668(pulled 4/18/2011) EQ: 741
Goal Score: Above 700 on both

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Progressive Management PFD - any contacts?

I was in the same situation except I only owed $54.00 (old gas bill).  I know they say never call but I did and talked to the rep that answered the phone.  I told her I'd like to pay that bill in full and would they remove it from my credit report if I paid in full.  She said it would be removed but I would have to send a request, if I remember correctly I think it said something like, "per conversation with Bobbie I'd like to request a letter stating this account has been paid in full". I don't quite remember the exact words.  I paid with a credit card (another no-no). They sent me the letter saying the account has been paid in full and would be removed from my credit reports which I sent to the CRA's and the account was removed.  **I also had other accounts with them that had already fallen off my reports due to age but I told her I would only be paying that account in full and to date they have not bugged me about those other accounts.  This may or may not work for everyone but it did work for me.

Message 2 of 3
KeepSwimming
Regular Contributor

Re: Progressive Management PFD - any contacts?

Interesting. Thanks for the reply! Maybe I'll see if I can get an actual person who gives a verbal so I can shoot over a PFD to them...

Starting Score: TU: 550 EQ: 556 (pulled 6/2010)
Current Score: (pulled 4/18/11) TU: 668(pulled 4/18/2011) EQ: 741
Goal Score: Above 700 on both

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.