Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof Equifax is bonkers

tag
virgo
Established Contributor

Proof Equifax is bonkers

Hello all,

This is one for the books. Friend had a Navy Federal credit card that charged off.

Never reported to Equifax ever. She opens her credit report this morning and sees a dispute that's been resolved. So she checks it out. It says they investigated the dispute against Navy Federal and it came back as verified and updated. 

Huh!

So she scoured her report again and called them still know what navy federal reporting.

Again huh!

Any and all thoughts are greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Proof Equifax is bonkers

Could have been a system manintenance/update at EQ and it popped thru. They update just like any financial institution.

Message 2 of 7
virgo
Established Contributor

But it's never been on Equifax. And she never disputed anything because it was never there.

Message 3 of 7
Nola4life07
Established Member

it's not wacky at all I believe you I have two negatives from Navy Fed that Transunion and Experian took off but Equifax refuses to remove them. I have them under dispute on Equifax now still waiting to see what they are going to do. It's messing my credit rebuild up. After I got thos Navy Fed accounts deleted from the other two bureaus my credit shot up.

Message 4 of 7
virgo
Established Contributor

Except they've never been on Equifax. And she's never disputed anything. All of a sudden they're saying a dispute is now settled and it's still not showing up.

It's at the 7-year Mark anyway so it's just bizarre.

Thank you for responding.

Message 5 of 7
Nola4life07
Established Member

that's what happened to me also only one reported to EQ forever and when I disputed both of them on the other reports all of a sudden both of them show up on EQ and they are also both around the 7-year mark one falls off in February and the other in March  

Message 6 of 7
virgo
Established Contributor

That's what I'm talking about. I know they have it in for us.. lol

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.