Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Psyched!!!!

tag
Kathy4NU
Frequent Contributor

Psyched!!!!

Started out with 28 collections, 4 defaulted student loans and judgements.....  Othan than the student loans they are all medical.

Started PFD.  If they wouldn't pay for deletion I moved on to the next person.  Only people getting my money are those who would delete.  I will do another round once I run out of agencies who will do the PFD.

One collection agency held 8 medical accounts.  They agreed to a 20% reduction and would delete once all 8 were paid.  I paid the last of them off on the 9th.  I noticed the 8 are removed on Equifax but still appear on the other two.  Once they are all deleted it will bring me down to 9 remaining collection accounts.  All of those are over 14 months old.  

Do you think I will see a score increase with 9 outstanding collections on my report after having the 8 that I paid removed?  I think my biggest score jump will come when I have my student loans rehabbed.  (just made the 4th payment - have 5 to go).  I also have a secured VISA reporting for 3 months now.  That gave me a nice score jump.

Equifax started out at 533 and am now at 605 (myfico).

Trans Union credit score is 0.  Secured VISA is not showing.  (credit union pull)

Experian was 0 but have not checked it to see what it is now.  (credit union pull)

June '12: EQ 553 TU 0 EX 545
April '13 Lender Pull EQ 731, EX 692, TU 722 - all FICO

Closed on home May 22, 2013 at 2:00pm!!!
CU Visa $1000, VS $350, Chase Freedom $1000, Discover IT $2500, Home Depot: $2700, Menards $3000, NFM $3500
What's been deleted: 32 collections, 5 PR, 2 tax liens, defaulted student loans
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
novabama
Frequent Contributor

Re: Psyched!!!!

Wow great job! I started in about the same boat as you. I don't know the answer to the score question, because mine is still low, BUT I just wanted to say congrats! There is hope woohoo Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.