Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pulling my hair out- 2 forword, 1 back

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pulling my hair out- 2 forword, 1 back

I've been ignoring the little voice in my head to pull my cr again. Thought it was because I paid off a car note 1 year early and reduced my util from 80% to 25% and wanted to see the jump in score. 
  Well.. score dropped 70pts!! WTH!!  Just when I thought I was joining the 700 club.  Apon reading the cr I find that a zombie CO has picked up an account that is past the SOL.  On top of this they have not reported on my cr until now (have prior copies), but supposedly have owned it for 2 years.

What to do?? DV? C&D?  I have litterally pulled 20 hairs out from this- uuuggghh.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Pulling my hair out- 2 forword, 1 back

Boggled1 wrote:
 I've been ignoring the little voice in my head to pull my cr again. Thought it was because I paid off a car note 1 year early and reduced my util from 80% to 25% and wanted to see the jump in score. 
  Well.. score dropped 70pts!! WTH!!  Just when I thought I was joining the 700 club.  Apon reading the cr I find that a zombie CO has picked up an account that is past the SOL.  On top of this they have not reported on my cr until now (have prior copies), but supposedly have owned it for 2 years.

What to do?? DV? C&D?  I have litterally pulled 20 hairs out from this- uuuggghh.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Send them a DV  CMRRR  along with the past SOL letter!

If it is NOT past CRTP  you would need to PFD in order to get it deleted.

What is it for?

Message Edited by HappyDays on 08-16-2008 03:35 PM
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the fast response HappyDays.  You are definately making my day happier Smiley Happy   Do I send the DV and SOL letters together or separate?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its a CC to fall off in a year or so.

Edited:  Also the amount shown is 5x the CL and 10X the last known amount.

So my actions should be 1) DV/ SOL if validated the PFD-- correct?

Message Edited by Boggled1 on 08-16-2008 03:45 PM

Message Edited by Boggled1 on 08-16-2008 03:49 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.