Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purged bank records

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Purged bank records

Hello all

I have a TL that was listed twice on my EXP report, i asked them to remove but all they did was dv'd

earlier this month the bank purged the account and deleted from the CRA but EXP only deleted one of

TL, how can i go about to remove it, by the way they left the one that was dv'd, so i cannot disputed

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Purged bank records

Unfortunately...you have to treat EX like 2 years olds...regarding duplicate entries...send them a dispute letter...with a copy of their deletion letter...the investigation results...HIGHLIGHTED...then send them a copy of the report...with both account showing...with the duplicate HIGHLIGHTED...
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unfortuntly the jsut purged and removed they didnt send me no letter ,

I called bank and they just removed from there system, stated account does not exsist

asked them to write a letter, but they said they can not

lol dont know what to do

can i ask EXP to DV and MOV again?

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Unfortuntly the jsut purged and removed they didnt send me no letter ,
I called bank and they just removed from there system, stated account does not exsist
asked them to write a letter, but they said they can not
lol dont know what to do
can i ask EXP to DV and MOV again?

Pay 100 bucks to an attorney and have him write the letter. They will take it seriously then. I think I have paid about $4000.00 just to get 800.00 in collections resolved before I realized a simple letter from the attorney usually gets them to take you seriously.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

OUCH

Do you have an attorny?

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah. I actually have a full time attorney that I pay a hefty retainer to every month, so it's either use it or lose it for me ;-)
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called EXP and spoke with a rep, have too say she was nice

I explained the to her about this account that it was listed double on my report

the bank had purged from there records so only one was erased from my CR

the other that was DV'd last year was still there, and i can not do anything through the internet

she told she will see what she can do, she was nice

within 2 weeks I recieve a letter from EXP stating that it was deleted

she did it

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.