Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Midland

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about Midland

GettingBetter66 wrote:
Yes I did CRRR and got the GC back.  I haven't done anything since, except watch them screw up my CR's worse than they were before.....

click on the link in my previous post, find an attorney, follow up with an ITS and be ready to follow through with it.  Ask the attorney if you can add their name to the ITS letter, at the bottom with a Cc:, and let them know you've forwarded copies of all correspondence to your attorney.  DON'T let them bully you!  Midland gets away with this crap all the time by badgering, bullying and intimidating people!
Message 11 of 13
GettingBetter66
New Contributor

Have already paid a visit to the link and there is an attorney that may work for me.  I will be giving them a call this afternoon to see if they will help.  Thanks for the advice.... and your right.... Midland needs shut down!
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

GettingBetter66 wrote:
Have already paid a visit to the link and there is an attorney that may work for me.  I will be giving them a call this afternoon to see if they will help.  Thanks for the advice.... and your right.... Midland needs shut down!

Great, I hope the attorney will be of good service!  You're quite welcome, it's what we're all here for, to help each other!

If they are in violation, file a complaint with the AG in your state and the FTC AND send Midland copies of those complaints, as well ~ you might be surprised at how effective this can be
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.