Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about charge off account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question about charge off account

I have a charge off with First Premiere that is due to fall off my report this coming March.  Couple months ago I asked for it to be EE.  TU and EX removed it but EQ did not.  Instead, EQ processed it as a dispute and it has been updating as a charge off monthly ever since.  My question is if I'm planning to contact EQ again next month to request for an EE, and if they agree to remove it, what will happen if First Premiere is still updating it as a charge off?  Does it disappear then reappear again monthly? 

Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Question about charge off account

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a charge off with First Premiere that is due to fall off my report this coming March.  Couple months ago I asked for it to be EE.  TU and EX removed it but EQ did not.  Instead, EQ processed it as a dispute and it has been updating as a charge off monthly ever since.  My question is if I'm planning to contact EQ again next month to request for an EE, and if they agree to remove it, what will happen if First Premiere is still updating it as a charge off?  Does it disappear then reappear again monthly? 

Thank you in advance.

Once the exclude it, it is gone for good no matter what the creditor does.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.