Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about disputing a tradeline

tag
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

Question about disputing a tradeline

I had an agreement with an Triad to remove a repo if I could pay the balance by a certain date and they would remove all the tradelines in reference to the repo and the account with them. I have a notarized letter from them saying they will remove the tradelines from my credit but I am thinking that might take awhile. Does anyone know a good way to dispute the account from my credit report?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question about disputing a tradeline

give it 45 days. if they don't remove then dispute with the cra's and send a copy of that letter along with your dispute.
Message 2 of 3
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Question about disputing a tradeline

@ewingerter wrote:

I had an agreement with an Triad to remove a repo if I could pay the balance by a certain date and they would remove all the tradelines in reference to the repo and the account with them. I have a notarized letter from them saying they will remove the tradelines from my credit but I am thinking that might take awhile. Does anyone know a good way to dispute the account from my credit report?

Thanks

You will see an update with EX the next day after the CA updates the Universal Date Form instructing a deletion.   

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.