Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question re: when score goes down

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question re: when score goes down

So I know that CK is the fako scores and all, but I still monitor it there every week.  So today is check in day, and both scores went down 2 points.  And apparently due to utilization.  I was at 3% but trying to increase my scores I am charging my weekly groceries, etc., so my utilization went to 5%...still great right?  So why did my score go down?????

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

moRe: Question re: when score goes down

It is more than likely just statistical noise scores can move up or down 1 to maybe 7 points with no discernible data change, don't worry about it.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: moRe: Question re: when score goes down

Thank you!  I also noticed that now all of a sudden TU has my BR from 2011 showing up on the derog.  It shows discharged, but I am just wondering why now all of a sudden its there.  So strange.

Message 3 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Question re: when score goes down

It was likely only recently found by the CRA in their review of posted public record information.

The CRAs contract for searches of public record information, and the resulting searches are only as good as the comprehensiveness of the search conducted.

They are often added at later times.......

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.