Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question?

tag
belvictoria
New Contributor

Question?

On my credit report I have a collection account with Wfnnb/Express and I paid half of it in April and then it showed that I'm 120+ days past due with a $0 balance and it says pays as agrees with 120+ on every month up until I paid it and April which is 17 time 90 days past due? (I hope I'm being clear) So my question is do I send a GW letter asking  the account to  be removed or ask for the late payments to be removed and do I send this to the CA or Express? Thanks!Smiley Wink

EX 708 (08/06/14)(5) EQ 676 (08/13/14) (1) TU 703 (07/25/14) (6)
Capital One Secured Card $200|Victoria's Secret Card $350|Express $350|Discover it $1,000|Nordstrom $1,000
| Amex Everyday $2,000| NFCU nRewards $10,000 (Joint) American Eagle $280
Last App 08/19/14
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question?

bump bump bump
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Question?

belvictoria wrote:
On my credit report I have a collection account with Wfnnb/Express and I paid half of it in April and then it showed that I'm 120+ days past due with a $0 balance and it says pays as agrees with 120+ on every month up until I paid it and April which is 17 time 90 days past due? (I hope I'm being clear) So my question is do I send a GW letter asking  the account to  be removed or ask for the late payments to be removed and do I send this to the CA or Express? Thanks!Smiley Wink

You send the GW letter to whomever is reporting.

As for asking for the lates vs the account, that would depend on who is reporting and how old the account is. If it is an old account that the OC is reporting, it could hurt your history.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.