Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick Question

I have a couple of baddies on my credit report from when I was young and stupid. I have a Chase/Capital one. On the chase it is showing my first late was in november of 2007 as a 30 day, my capital ones first late was jan 08 as a 30 day. The cap one is a charge off and I paid it. The chase went to collections and I eventually paid Midland to settle in 2011. will the chase and cap one fall off in 2014? Im pretty new to all this. I currently have 9 open tradelines in good standing but these old baddies are still hurting me. The verizon account shows it was opened in 2007 but is showing KD in 2010? with no other reporting for previous months (its paid all all of them are) Midland is showing a C for 2011. Will the Midland fall off with the chase? how does that work? Anyway I can get that verizon account off? or maybe the others? thanks for the advice.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: Quick Question

what do your reports say? somewhere along the lines each reports says date until its reporting. if everything is paid your last resort would be good will. cap one is kind a stickler but its all about gettting the letter to the right person. ive seen some success stories with verizon and chase.

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.