Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REMOVED CO FIRST PREMIER BANK!!!!! YEAH SON

tag
faithincredit
New Contributor

Re: REMOVED CO FIRST PREMIER BANK!!!!! YEAH SON

I sent my dispute letter to that email address on  2/21/15; advised that they will delete in 30 days on 3/5/15;  

Upon review of your specific dispute, we have sent a request to the consumer reporting agencies to have this account removed from your credit report.  Please allow approximately 30 days for the update. 

I AM BEYOND EXCITED AND I'M STARING TO LOVE THIS GAME!!!!

Message 41 of 89
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Hopefully it sticks! I was the 2nd person on myFICO to have mine deleted this way in December 14. I got the idea from the original poster tried and it worked. Since then I have seen a TON of people have success with this method.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 42 of 89
kmercy
Valued Member

Message 43 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

I mailed a gw letter to First Premier CEO. I also emailed. This account was paid in full with 5 late pays. Today it has been removed from experian but not equifax. No response back from them just removal. This account was opened late, paid and closed all in 2013.
Message 44 of 89
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

I emailed them this morning so I'm hoping I can get my deleted too. I have one account with them. Congrats on your removal.
Message 45 of 89
gabyjoe21

Hi any update? Did they delete it or reply back? 

I just sent mine and wanted to know if it was still as successful.

Message 46 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to say thanks it's been removed from the transunion and experian still waiting on equifax. They did not reply to my email however they did delete it. I just received my transunion report today and my experian this past Monday or Tuesday. I emailed my dispute letter on March 3, 2015 so give it time and do not get discouraged if you don't get a reply back. Some have gotten faster responses but that probably because no one knew about this in the beggining. Thanks again for all the helpful advice.
Message 47 of 89
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

They just sent a email back statin that it was reporting correctly but I went ahead and settled it since it was hurting my utilization and was updating every month. I recently pulled my fico scores and reports and noticed that some lates were reporting different dates. Maybe I can send another email showing the differences on those.
Message 48 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

I sent an email on 4/16/15, fingers crossed, Thank you

Message 49 of 89
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone, you're very welcome. I'm so glad I could help a few ppl at least. I believe in helping others and not on here to brag. But please do not PM for the contact information or template, I have literally given you everything I used so no one has to wait to start their dispute. Pls read the post! Thanks again
Message 50 of 89
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.