Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Radius Global Solutions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Radius Global Solutions

Hail all, I have 2 accounts with this company Radius Global Solutions. Anyone know how reliable they are? The accounts were delinquent but have been removed from my report, sold to them, now they are looking to collect or will put back on. If I pay will they really keep them off or will they just sell the debt or ignore my payment? Thanks, all. I sent PFD to the previous company which did not respond but instead removed the items, sold the debt.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

Re: Radius Global Solutions

You can send them a letter stating you will pay such and such if they will not report. Like the PFD letter but stating for them not to report.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 used them to collect from me for a charge off card. They never showed up on my report, I think they were collecting on behalf of Cap1.

Message 3 of 8
DebtJoe
Regular Contributor

If they haven't reported and you pay, I don't see them adding this item to your credit report.

If you want the piece of mind, ask them to send you something official stating as such.

8/1/2018 FICO Scores:

6/29/2021 FICO Scores:
Message 4 of 8
simplegirl
Valued Contributor

Now I know who your talking about. Capital One is still reporting a balance right? They did for me and they won’t report and even if you call capital one to pay they will reroute you to radius to pay them.

Starting Score: 494 503 521
Current Score: 503 507 507 2/19
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Goals:

Get First Home in Summer 2025
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all for the responses. I have sent a certified verification letter as I just got the first letter a few days ago. I plan to pay I just wanted to verify and I did include a portion about paying on condition its not sold or reported by any one else.

Really I just wanted to know a bit about the trustworthiness of the company and if anyone else has had a successful interaction with them, with this type of situation. 2 accounts, low balance (under 1k), not reported and within the first 30 days of contact.

Message 6 of 8
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

After you paid Radius the cap 1 reported zero right??
RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it was already removed off your credit dont pay it. Dispute it as they are not allowed to put it back on once it is removed. I just went thru it and they took it off today. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Hail all, I have 2 accounts with this company Radius Global Solutions. Anyone know how reliable they are? The accounts were delinquent but have been removed from my report, sold to them, now they are looking to collect or will put back on. If I pay will they really keep them off or will they just sell the debt or ignore my payment? Thanks, all. I sent PFD to the previous company which did not respond but instead removed the items, sold the debt.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.