Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ran into a problem...?

tag
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Ran into a problem...?

Hi, EVERYONE!

Ran into a problem with a DV letter being “return to sender insufficient address unable to forward”
But, this IS the address that is reporting ON my credit report!! Hmmmmm?
I looked it up online and the address matches up right. Same CA and Same address. I’m not sure what to do here? There is another address online to the same named CA(SYNERPRISE CONSULTING SERVICES) if anything, that should have been forwarded to that address, I would think?

Should I dispute this account? (It IS out of SOL.)
It’s only for a $72.00 medical bill that showed up this year)
Or should I attempt CMRRR to the OTHER address I had found online for this CA that seems to match??

Any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks!👍
😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Ran into a problem...?

They have to keep their contact info updated on the CR. Make a copy of that returned item front and back (do not open it) and send dispute by mail to the CRAs along with the copies that its on with that address and request its removal for failure to keep contact info current.
Message 2 of 4
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

WOW! Awesome! Thanks, gdale6!!!!👍👍👍

That’s great advice and I thank you for that. Would that be a guarantee that’ll be removed permanently or there’s no guarantee? Just asking?

Thanks!👍
😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800

>

I❤️NY
Message 3 of 4
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Also, now that that advice has been stated...what about CA’s that DON’T have an address listed on cr and just has the CA’s name and info of the collection and NO CONTACT info whatsoever?? That type of collection account appears on the end of my EQ report. All the others SHOW contact in the MEAT of the report but, at the end, one shows the name but no contact info, just that they are collecting an amount for another medical. What do you do on an account like that? Research the address?

>

I❤️NY
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.