Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rate my FPB dispute letter

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rate my FPB dispute letter

Hoping for some good vibes and deletions y'all!! 

These are also currently in dispute and have yet to be validated on any CRA, hoping the email sparks them to action sooner! 

I emailed every single board member I could find an email for here's hoping for the best!

Subject line: Notice of dispute accounts XXXXX and XXXXXX FCRA DISPUTE

To Whom It May Concern,

This is a notice of direct dispute with you, under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), of the accuracy of information and ownership of said accounts which you have posted to my credit file. Account numbers XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX. For both accounts, the dates of last activity, payment histories, statuses, and other details listed on these accounts and included within this email do not align across all bureaus. 

After further investigation on my part, I am also concerned that these accounts do not belong to me as I have never willingly opened any account with First Premier Bank, nor do I have any prior knowledge of said accounts. In compliance with FCRA 623(a)(8)(D), and enacting regulations published at 74 Fed Reg 31484 (July 1, 2009), this notice includes:

Identification of the specific information being disputed in reference to credit reporting bureaus: Transunion, Experian, and Equifax which are reporting for Account numbers XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX under your financial institution. 

Basis for the dispute:

Account XXXXXXX

Date of last activity:

Equifax - 2/2015

Experian - 6/2015

Transunion - not reported

Closed date:

Equifax - not reported

Experian - 4/25/2015

Payment history:

Equifax - not reported 1/15-11/15, charge off 12/15-11/17 not reported 12/17

Experian - not reported 1/15-12/15, charge off 1/16-12/17

Worst Delinquency:

Equifax - 120+ days past due

Experian - charge off - other derog

Terms:

Equifax - not reported

Experian - revolving

High balance:

Equifax - not reported

Experian - not reported 

Transunion - $474

Payment Status:

Equifax - charge off

Experian - unpaid balance reported as a loss by credit grantor

Transunion - charged off as bad debt

Company name:

Equifax - first premier

Experian - first premier bank

Transunion - first premier bank

Remarks:

Equifax - charged off account

Experian - not reported 

Transunion - unpaid balance charged off 

Account XXXXX

Date of last activity:

Equifax - 2/2015

Experian - not reported

Transunion - 6/2015

Closed date:

Equifax - not updated

Experian - not reported 

Transunion - 4/25/2015

Payment history:

Equifax - not reported 1/15-11/15, charge off 12/15-11/17 not reported 12/17

Experian - not reported 1/15-12/15, charge off 1/16-12/17

Worst Delinquency:

Equifax - 120+ days past due

Experian - charge off - other derog

Terms:

Equifax - not reported

Experian - revolving

High balance:

Equifax - not reported

Experian - not reported 

Transunion - $747

Payment Status:

Equifax - charge off

Experian - unpaid balance reported as a loss by credit grantor

Transunion - charged off as bad debt

Company name:

Equifax - first premier

Experian - first premier bank

Transunion - first premier bank

Remarks:

Equifax - charged off account

Experian - not reported 

Transunion - unpaid balance charged off 

As previously stated, I also have no knowledge of said accounts nor did I open said accounts listed in my direct dispute in this communication, and ask that these accounts officially be removed from my consumer reports specifically Transunion, Equifax, and Experian as I in no way opened, approved, or took them out. 

Under the provisions of FCRA 623(a)(8)(E), you have the duty to review all of the information in this notice of dispute, to complete your investigation, and within 30-days of my notice of dispute. In addition, I humbly request that you provide me with the following information:

1. A complete transaction and payment history. 
  2. A copy of any and all signed contracts or agreements proving ownership of account. 
  3. The total outstanding balance you believe that I owe. 
  4. IP addresses of the computer(s) used to facilitate application for previously mentioned accounts, if the account was applied for online. 
  5. Any and all payment account information for accounts and banks utilized to facilitate any payments to this account. 
  6. A complete list of any and all purchases, dates, times, retailers, and locations of any purchases you believe I am responsible for. 
  7. Any and all other pertinent additional information identifying me as the account holder of previously mentioned accounts.

I would be more than delighted to if necessary provide you with a copy of my drivers license to allow you to verify that you are speaking with and replying to me. 

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

-------------

comments and suggestions welcome, still hoping I luck out with the CRA disputes but I figured this wouldn't hurt. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Rate my FPB dispute letter

I take it your saying FP put a credit line on your reports that you didnt open? Thats fraud.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

I take it your saying FP put a credit line on your reports that you didnt open? Thats fraud.

At this point they've refused any type of payment, they're reporting several mismatched information entries to all 3 CRA, they're outside SOL, I've tried......at this point I figured time to be more aggressive I guess. Make em bloody prove it's mine and give me some solid numbers to resolve....either that or delete it. 

Message 3 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

At this point they've refused any type of payment, they're reporting several mismatched information entries to all 3 CRA, they're outside SOL, I've tried......at this point I figured time to be more aggressive I guess. Make em bloody prove it's mine and give me some solid numbers to resolve....either that or delete it. 

Sorry its still confusing. You stated: "I am also concerned that these accounts do not belong to me as I have never willingly opened any account with First Premier Bank, nor do I have any prior knowledge of said accounts." Well saying it wasnt yours when it was wont cut it. You already filed a dispute. And it will come back verified. FP is not easy to get a GW. Not telling the truth will make it even harder if there is any chance at all. Good Luck.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Sorry its still confusing. You stated: "I am also concerned that these accounts do not belong to me as I have never willingly opened any account with First Premier Bank, nor do I have any prior knowledge of said accounts." Well saying it wasnt yours when it was wont cut it. You already filed a dispute. And it will come back verified. FP is not easy to get a GW. Not telling the truth will make it even harder if there is any chance at all. Good Luck.

If I can get them to verify it or give me a darn amount there's $$ sitting here right now to pay em. Alas they've not wanted to play ball once. If they remove it great, if not maybe they'll want their $$ either way I want it taken care of. Drives me nuts looking at it. 

Message 5 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Dont make a mountain out of an mole hill. Just call. How much do I owe. Pay them. Its done since you say you have the $ to pay them. Then try the GW letters after payment. I like the KISS method. Less stressful. Good Luck!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.