cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Correct Collection Account

tag
spiceisnice10

Re: Correct Collection Account

I need help! I monitor my CR and just find out that Lincoln Financial is reporting I owe them $16900 for a Long term Disability insurance premium I had through my job.  I had a corneal transplant and was out of work for a 20 months and because I would not sign the notice to allow their appointed lawyer to file SSID( Social Security Disability) for me and because I didn't file for myself and told them I wasn't going to file, they said I was responsible for paying back all the money they had paid out to date.  Now if this is legal then I am OK with this, but the case worker who was assigned to my case authorized the payments Knowing I did not provide this information and was not going to provide the information. I know intentions of being disabled the rest of my life. If someone can offer some advice or information on this matter it will be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.