Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re adjust my credit grade

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re adjust my credit grade

I already paid all of sprint payment.

The reason I paid late was that I thought Att company would pay the penety which I left the sprint before the contract end.

No matter what I made mistake or att made did, It was my fault. 

However Can you adjust my credit score Plz? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Re adjust my credit grade

@Anonymous wrote:

The reason I paid late was that I thought Att company would pay the penety which I left the sprint before the contract end.

Hi and welcome to the forums 

If by "adjusting" your score you mean improve it, there is not enough information in your post to answer that 

In general, you will need to make all your payments on time (bills, cards and loans), pay off any other negative if present on your credit report and be mindful of utilization on your card (if you have them).

As far as paid collection account, it will impact your scores as long as it's on your CR. If you do not have any other negatives, your score will recover somewhat over time. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Re adjust my credit grade

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

Again, Welcome to MyFICO

I removed the account number that you included in your post.  For privacy and ID protection you do not want to include personal information in your posts.

in addition to the helpful advice that @Remedios provided, no one here on these forums can change your credit score.  We can only provide information on how to improve your scores.  If there is an issue with an account with Sprint, you need to address that with them.  Only they can change the information in your reports that caused a score drop. Search ‘Goodwill letters’ in this sub forum on possible ways to contact them.  Good luck

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.