Did you mean: 

Rebuild 2.0 FKA I had been doing great

tag
collics
Established Contributor

Re: I had been doing great...

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

*not an update just some thoughts haha*

Anyone else count the days, minutes, seconds until your reports update after you pay off items? OR refresh every day?

All my revolvers finally updated to 0, I am just waiting on the discover CO to update to paid. I want to see that score bump.

The revolvers updating bumped me 15 points. I am so anxious to see where I will be after the discover CO updates...

I think this reward system is encouraging me to pay things off faster. I'll take it!!

I try not to focus on the score updates otherwise I would obess over it. I know how I am.

So I try to concentrate of the pay offs and seeing the balances go down.

BK 7 Discharged May 2014. Removal Feb 2024! Let the countdown begin!!
Last App: Apr 2023
Newest to Oldest:

FICO8s Dec 2019

FICO8s Oct 31 2023
Message 61 of 131
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

*not an update just some thoughts haha*

Anyone else count the days, minutes, seconds until your reports update after you pay off items? OR refresh every day?

All my revolvers finally updated to 0, I am just waiting on the discover CO to update to paid. I want to see that score bump.

The revolvers updating bumped me 15 points. I am so anxious to see where I will be after the discover CO updates...

I think this reward system is encouraging me to pay things off faster. I'll take it!!

I am totally the same way!

My SO laughs because when I wake up, I check MyFico right away! 🤣

I am totally obsessed with watching for any updates lol I have so much in motion right now that they are frequent. When things slow down, I do get nervous haha

Message 62 of 131
kflo01
Contributor

When you start rebuilding this 2nd time. Try to first look back and see what got you falling behind the first 2 times and make sure it never happens again. And if you start to see the signs of if happening put a end to it and quick.

Good luck.

Message 63 of 131
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

@gdale6  I only have one OC with a bal (amex) and am paying them monthly so it is going down slowly, i put any extra cash toward it as well.

I will let my amazon revolver report the prime monthly from here on out!  Thanks again! Always a help.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 64 of 131
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

For sure @kflo01 I have definitely had a behavior shift. Smiley Happy

RE-BUILD 2.0
Venmo Card- Mission Lane-Cap1 Walmart- Amex Optima- Cap1 QS- Cap 1 QS1- NFCU Nrewards Secured- Williams Sonoma- Care Credit- Grain- scores hovering around 644-653
Message 65 of 131
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Don't give up!

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 66 of 131
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Love the strategy @Late2theGame 

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 67 of 131
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

June Update:

I had all three of my Cap one CO just vanish from my report (i had made another thread RE this to see if anyone had any experience similar)

They are still owned by PRA, which I have not made a payment plan with yet, but plan too in a week or so.

Score fell from this on TU and EX....

Just strange.... my positive history closed cap 1 accounts (from account combos when that was still allowed) are still on my report...

Still paying off my revolvers monthly.

Saving a small amount each check to go into my cap 1 high yield savings (for emergency) **highly recommend that account** 

Payment plans with PRA for vic secret CO, midland for Credit one CO, and with AMEX to get an Optima card (extra cash goes to this)

Carmax loan is current and has been for 9 months!

Using my spreadsheet has been so helpful (has all debt info, mo payments amt and date etc) as well as having a seperate autopay checking acct. I just auto tranfser on the day I get paid to those accounts, and DO NOT have a debit card on me for them either.

I am paying for the 3b myfico reports and score.

Currently at:

TU 569 EX 569 EQ 605

TU was at 608 before the cap one accounts disappeared.

Slowly but surely getting there.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Message 68 of 131
ThetoriParadox
Frequent Contributor

Almost in the 600 club with all 3 scores.

EQ 610

TU 601

EX 570

Set up plans with PRA for all those cap 1 accounts. Happy to get them paid.

E-mailed credit one CEO for a deletion of the tradeline... Just made my last payment to Midland with them. Read some others had sucess with that.

I had to dip into my savings for some car repair, but **bleep** happy I had it. Will replenish with my next bonus, and pay some more debt down!!

Slowly making progress.

RE-BUILD 2.0
Message 69 of 131
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ThetoriParadox wrote:

Almost in the 600 club with all 3 scores.

EQ 610

TU 601

EX 570

Set up plans with PRA for all those cap 1 accounts. Happy to get them paid.

E-mailed credit one CEO for a deletion of the tradeline... Just made my last payment to Midland with them. Read some others had sucess with that.

I had to dip into my savings for some car repair, but **bleep** happy I had it. Will replenish with my next bonus, and pay some more debt down!!

Slowly making progress.

Woohoo!

Congrats on your continued progress! I bet it feels great to get those Cap One accounts in a payment plan. One more step towards getting them done and over with!

Credit One has been generous lately with the GWs, so I certainly have my fingers crossed for you that you see similar results!

I know when I hit the 600 mark, I was ecstatic! I also have two stragglers (TU & EX) still under 600, but we will get there!

Keep up the solid work!

Message 70 of 131
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.