cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild is going terrible! See pics below.

tag
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

Rebuild is going terrible! See pics below.

I feel they should be going up much more than this! Also the usage shows high despite available credit because of my Gma's Discover I am authorized on that has a 0$ balance.image0 (1).png3B acc stats.png

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuild is going terrible! See pics below.

It has been 3 months, You are averaging 60 point increase. That is not terrible. That is pretty good.

Message 2 of 22
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

+1 to above, I've been rebuilding for 7 months and have gained around the same amount of points as you, therefore MY rebuild is going slower.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 22
thornback
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It has been 3 months, You are averaging 60 point increase. That is not terrible. That is pretty good.

Exactly this.  You're doing very well -- especially considering you have a dirty report.   Keep doing what you're doing and try to be patient (i know it's hard). 

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 4 of 22
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I agree you have 11 lates reporting and still have a decent score it could be so much worst.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

I guess it’s because all the previous posts I have seen in the past about people having out of the jump amazing approvals after bk. I can’t even prequal for capital one. Although inqs are the reason I get for that.

Message 6 of 22
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Util isnt helping. You need to get below 8.99% aggregate util. 26% in rebuilding mode isnt the greatest thing to do. Also all cards should be the same as individuals at less than 8.99% reporting. Your doing fine. Get the util down for more points.

Message 7 of 22
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Util isnt helping. You need to get below 8.99% aggregate util. 26% in rebuilding mode isnt the greatest thing to do. Also all cards should be the same as individuals at less than 8.99% reporting. Your doing fine. Get the util down for more points.

I agree but don't understand how they are at 26% utilization with 464 total debt of 27K, am I missing something there??

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 8 of 22
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Jnbmom wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

I agree but don't understand how they are at 26% utilization with 464 total debt of 27K, am I missing something there??

I saw that. Maybe some things we dont know about like outstanding charge offs?

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous514
Established Contributor

No outstanding charge offs anything negative was included in the bk7. The info button said they weren’t factoring in the discover card I’m authorized on into my utilization

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.