Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild success

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuild success

Well, just wanted to say thank you to everyone that offers their experiences and expertise on this forum. I have learned a tremendous amount from you guys!
I paid off my last 2 collections last month, ERC 418$ and PMAB LLC 1182$. Pmab deleted it for me and ERC, of course they refused to delete, but at least it shows paid. Better than nothing. I'm just excited cause I have brought up my score almost 150 points since I started my rebuild last April and I wanted to share, fico 8's: Tu- 667 Eq 666 and EX 672. Patience is key! you may want to pull your hair out somewhere along the process but if you just stick to these forums, it'll calm you down and you will figure things out. We are now about to close on our house at the end of this month and I couldn't be happier! Luckily my mortgage scores are in the 680's so we kinda got a decent rate! Anyway, thank you again!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
austingal
Regular Contributor

Re: Rebuild success

Congrats on your progress! Enjoy that new house.

Message 2 of 6
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your rebuild and good luck with your closing!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers to your successful rebuild. Congrats on your new home.

Message 4 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome job. Enjoy your home and continued success with your creditSmiley Happy
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!! Yep, still a work in progress but I achieved my goal! I still don't have great cards but I'm doing my research to pick out a couple that will suit my needs. Any suggestion for cards with great Subs right now? We aren't closing till the 28th and I may wait a little longer than that to get my scores to 700 but it'll give me a good idea of what's out there.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.