Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild vol. 2

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuild vol. 2

this is my second time rebuilding and i would need some help this time.i lost a child i 2017 and all  this charge offs and collections are result of that.so far i have few charge offs and collections. i tried calling but always get we do not do gw adjustments. i need help from you guys point me in the right direction as

kohls charge off  $580 still with kohls

comenity bank charge off sold to portofolio

celtic bank/indigo charge off-sold wont delete even after sending death certificate of passing child

capital one charge off- $1578 not sold

web bank fingerhut charge off-sold

collections;

portofolio recovery-$832 settled for 550 to be paid 4/30

lvnv $811 wont even talk about settle or PFD

2x progressive insurance $449 and 643

any help would be greatly appreciated

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DIYcredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: Rebuild vol. 2

Sorry for your loss.You need to start if you don't have one already a secured cc like capital one and make monthly on time payments.You will want three cc's total in the future no rush.Surely pay back any debts that you owe, when you pay down any cc's that will  improve your Fico score.If settle any more  accounts that is a serious derogatory and as long as it is present on your cr it will continue to hold down your credit score.To rebuild correctly you should avoid any new derogatories.As these derogatories age and you make monthly on time payments to your credit accounts,keep cc utilization 1-6% and only open credit accounts as needed your Fico score will improve over time.GOOD LUCK... 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.