Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Cards/ Loans Burned Everyone Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding Cards/ Loans Burned Everyone Help

Hello, I will list all, but I think more than most people, I  have burned every major lender and others that aren't as big medical debt affirm etc,.

I do research the forums all the time and you guys are great .Ch 7 discharged 02/2018. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, trying to get back in with a major or regional lender to build up portfolio. Also want a motorcycle/ RV loan soon

Current cards Cap One Platinum 500$ CFNA 1200$ (CLI from 900 to 1300) Ikea Projekt Comenity 1300$ SDFCU Secured 300$
After discharge , Closed out 2 FPB cards(I KNOW)  , milestone mastercard, fingerhut and kohl's . No use to me

Just got Comenity IKEA card but denied 1000$ Justice FCU personal loan and local CU card. 

Current scores TU 626 EQ 622 EX 619. 8-10 INQ on each, 40% uti on cc, otherwise only an auto loan reporting for 250$ a month and a very small student loan . No current baddies other than CO closed auto loan 0$ reporting balance

Located In Southeast . Also burned WF, PNC, Suntrust via chexsytems related things but nothing credit related

Burned List in Ch 7 

Amex

Barclays

BOA 
Boeing FCU

Capital One

Chase

Citibank
Comenity

Credit One

Discover

Fortiva/ HD 

NFCU

PenFed

Synchrony 

USAA

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Rebuilding Cards/ Loans Burned Everyone Help

Well for now you at the very begining of your rebuild journey. What you had with the big boys. Wont come back anytime soon. Cap1 will be the first to forgive. FICO doesnt care what your credit lines are. Just consumers care. Its whats reported. So the 40% util needs to come down. Use your cards. And practice AZEO from here on out. I have since I hit 3 cards for 6 yrs. Didnt hurt a thing.

I learned everything from here as a newb. Heres what I did. My goal was 700. Once I finally got there. I got 1 card. Here comes the new card hits. Waited for 700 again. Next card. I kept repeating the process even up to a few months ago. So each app was about 6 months in between. I was in the 750's from rebuilding after 5 yrs. Then I cashed in on my 750's and got a new SUV, Home Depot, and Loews since I bought a house in 2020. Now at 730's. Its all good. Its a numbers game really. Step by step. As we say. Its a marathon and not a race. Take your time and make moves slowly. Then it will all fall into place. We all want it yesterday. Doesnt happen that way. You'll get there. Patience grasshopper.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.