Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding Credit

Hello,

I am new to the FICO community, been very observant my score has improved reading many different forums.

My current CK is 643. I would like to improve that score , yet how accurate is CK, should I be pulling my FICO scores across the board.

I currently hava a BofA rewards card limit of $500 and capital one quick silver $500. Althought I have about  $1300 in collections that I am in process of paying off.

Any suggestions to help improve my score? Smiley Surprised

Thank you in Advance

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding Credit

The only accurate score is the one the lender pulls. And it ain't gonna be the one at CK.

Worry more about the actual content of your files than any particular score you are seeing somewhere (even here). Work on getting derogs cleared and build your positive tradelines and the scores will follow.

Message 2 of 3
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: Rebuilding Credit

@Anonymous wrote:

The only accurate score is the one the lender pulls. And it ain't gonna be the one at CK.

Worry more about the actual content of your files than any particular score you are seeing somewhere (even here). Work on getting derogs cleared and build your positive tradelines and the scores will follow.

+1.  Having a clean file should be your focus, as Norman said, and the scores will follow.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.