Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding Progress

tag
taylor01
Valued Member

Rebuilding Progress

Hi everyone. I learned so much from myfico forms in the past couple months.  I recently started to read this post and applying it to my terrible credit.  Since i started 4 GW has been sent, crown jewler's account (1500), and a secured CC ($300)  I made purchases with both and paid the balance down to a 8% utl. Today i also called a CA and they agreed to delete it if i pay the balance out in full ( This is my only collection that i owe).  My next step is to have two small paid collections deleted.  I think i can get these deleted cause I personally know the doctors.  The problem is that they didn't report it, but an outside CA reported it.  If they agree to delete it, do i still have to go after the outside CA. If yes, would it help if the original  business agree to delete it?

I believe I'm on the right tract.  My goal is to stay consistent with paying bills on time and keeping my utl under 9%.  Is there anything else that i can do to improve my score.

5/27/08  Ex: 508   Exp:579  Trans: ??
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding Progress

Get ALL letters in writing...for the CA..and the doctors office...saying they will pull out of collections...CONGRATS!!!...if the others are paid...and GW should work...
Message 2 of 3
taylor01
Valued Member

Re: Rebuilding Progress

OK. I did get the PFD in writing.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.