cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding my Credit

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted

Rebuilding my Credit

I just finished paying off all my CC last month. They were closed by the creditors. Any suggestions on how can I rebuild my credit? I was able to get my Equifax Fico from 498 to 579. I've been noticing I've been getting a lot of pre-approved cc applications so I'm not sure if I should be taking them up on their offers as I want to increase my score.
EQ FICO:

579 (7/20/08)
560 (07/15/08)
535 (7/10/08)
498 (7/04/08)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Rebuilding my Credit

flipgalrn wrote:
I just finished paying off all my CC last month. They were closed by the creditors. Any suggestions on how can I rebuild my credit? I was able to get my Equifax Fico from 498 to 579. I've been noticing I've been getting a lot of pre-approved cc applications so I'm not sure if I should be taking them up on their offers as I want to increase my score.

Are those CC showing charge off/collection? Showing lates? Being reported by the OC or CA?

Do you have any open CC or other TL?

Do you have any other baddies? If so, what?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Free Annual Reports, Freq. Requested Threads, 5 Things We Don't Talk About, Common Abbreviations, Where do I start?, State Resources
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.