cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding: stay away from cards I've burned in the past?

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Rebuilding: stay away from cards I've burned in the past?

From much of what I have extensively researched, sync does let you back in.  I have not tried it yet but will at some point.  Two big 6 YO CO's in my case.

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 11 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

From much of what I have extensively reserched, sync does let you back in.  I have not tried it yet but will at some point.  Two big 6 YO CO's in my case.

There's hope with Sync, CapOne too......But Synch welcomed us back with open arms, big time to us (myself and dh).   They do forgive most definitely.  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 14
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

From much of what I have extensively reserched, sync does let you back in.  I have not tried it yet but will at some point.  Two big 6 YO CO's in my case.

There's hope with Sync, CapOne too......But Synch welcomed us back with open arms, big time to us (myself and dh).   They do forgive most definitely.  

How long did it take?  Baby steps at first?  What card got you both in?  Thank you!

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 13 of 14
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

How long did it take?  Baby steps at first?  What card got you both in?  Thank you!

Rode out the whole 7 years.  Got in with Lowes x's 2, Sam's, WalmartMC x's 2, Amazon x's 2, CareCredit some I've already cancelled to work the Business end and just didn't need excessive store cards.  The Walmart Mc's let go due to moving to Cap1.

(Bold was for both of us the same day)

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.