Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding with MJC and NCD after credit repair

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding with MJC and NCD after credit repair

Hi everyone! 👋

Just want to share where i come from, how im doing and my plans. I currently have 3 collections, 2 charge offs accounts and about 3 inquiries in my credit report. I just started to rebuild my credit and some family members as well. Last week i applied for my jewelers club and a few days ago for new coast direct and got approved for both ( don’t think they will deny anyone unless you have child support).

I sent 2 weeks ago dispute letters to all CB so im waiting in that to drop all those pesky negative ítems. I also started a credit repair business and doing the procedure with a few family members to have some testimonials to go from there.

I once had perfect credit with 20 years old in 2008 with 800 score, my father was killed overseas and i had to go and take care of a lot of things over there, i was destroyed, devastated and thought that because i was here in the US paying attention to stuff that didn’t really matter instead of being with my dad, like i felt should of been with him instead of being here concentrating on credit and business and all of that. He was a congressman in DR with a lot of companies and properties so i was there for a few years after his death organizing everything.

Now in 2019 ive been here since 2015 live with my babys mom and decided to get back on track with finances for the sake of my son and family’s future. Im 32 now but when i had 20 i had everything planned out with businesses I wanted to start like real estate. Now my head is at the same place when i was 20, fix my credit, buy a home asap, lease a vehicle for business, get into real estate buy and hold, do some e-commerce businesses that i love and go hard with everything.

My plan is to get all the negatives deleted and have the MJC and NCD report for a while and when they are the only accounts left on my credit report (the only positives accounts) add 2 AU tradelines with 10-12 years old age.

My question is, how long should i have MJC and NCD assuming they are the only 2 accounts on my report before i can add AU tradelines to be able to get approved for a mortage, the car lease and some high tier credit cards?

Thanks in advance and hope everyone have a positive road to credit recovery.
6 REPLIES 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Rebuilding with MJC and NCD after credit repair

It would help if you list your present FICO scores. Any baddies that still exist. And the baddies your trying to get deleted. Need a few things for us to give you advise. Sorry you had a rough patch for a while there. It can only get better from here. No where to go but up!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi medic, I've been looking how do i post the cards like most people hace them with the score down in the post? But meanwhile

Update: 03/04/19 482 TU 484 EQ 489 EX
MJC and NCD have not posted
Inqquiry of MJC has posted on TU
Message 3 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

AU TLs are not going to do anything for you mortgage wise unless they are a close family relative. Most still use Fico 04 which will include close relationships but you really want to stand on your own two feet for such a loan. You dont want any new credit within a 6 month period prior to a mortgage pull either and be advised if anything is not past the 7.5 yr CRTP period they will be showing up on your CRs with a mortgage pull as they know you cannot close until they are paid so I would try and settle anything prior to mortage pull still inside the 7.5 year time period. Welcome to the board Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much for your advise. I screenshot it.
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

***Update 6/06/19

Last night i applied for self lender for the smallest plan, last week for MJC and a few days ago NCD ( none have posted) i have 2 collections and 2 charge off im disputing with the CB scores are 480 to 490 across all 3 CB.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update 06/07/19
Tranunion reported MJC and deleted one collection, score jumped 104 pts to 590
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.