Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding with Nordstrom 30day late

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Rebuilding with Nordstrom 30day late

Hi, 

My current mortgage score is 689 (TU), 676(Equifax), 665(Experian).

Credit history:

• 3 Credit Card
    • Nordstrom (starting 2017/01):  30 day late in Aug 2018, paid off in Sep and not used since then
    • BOA (starting 2014/10): utilization 8%, no late
    • Victoria Secret credit card(starting 2014/11): 0 blance, no late
  • 1 Auto loan(starting 2014/10):  no late

Action so far:

• Remove 30 day late, failed.
    I've been trying to remove that 30day late by calling multiple times. An application has been filed for removal under the help of one staff and get rejected eventually, as they "did notify me one day before the cut date. The removal is lack of effective support."
    Based on my investigation on this forum, nordstrom seems to be a very tighten client that only remove these negative items if it's their falut.  Only successful removal I've seen is this one (comment #6) by dispute.
    Question: Should I go for dispute?
  • Create a new transaction on that Nordstorm card.
    I made a small purchase with that card in the hope to increase my score a little by generating a new statement 

I am trying to rebuild my score at lease back to 680. Any advice will be appreciated!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Rebuilding with Nordstrom 30day late

The purpose of a dispute is to contest incorrect or inaccurate items on your credit report.  If the 30-day late is being accurately reported, filing a dispute will not help.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.