cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding with stupid collection

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure

Re: Rebuilding with stupid collection

If you are not sure of the accuracy of the debt, file disputes for the collection with each credit bureau. I did this for a medical collection, and it was deleted from 2 of the 3 bureaus within a week. Still waiting on Equifax though.

Message 11 of 14

Posted this in the wrong place before, now placing here.
UPDATE:

It look like JCS may have sent my account to Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc.

The letter states:

Please be advised that your account has been placed with Commonwealth Financial Systems by Jefferson Capital Systems LLC, the purchaser of of the above referenced account.

We are offering a 50% discount to resolve this account for less than the full amount due.

The legal time limit (statue of limitations) for suing to collect this debt has expired.

When I try to check the site and the so caled account this what I get.

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://www.cfsi-arm.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY

Anyone know about this collection agency, are they legit?
HELP!

Starting Score: 525
Current Score:EX 652 TU 663 EQ 644
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 12 of 14

@ReEducationOfAnEgoiste wrote:
Posted this in the wrong place before, now placing here.
UPDATE:

It look like JCS may have sent my account to Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc.

The letter states:

Please be advised that your account has been placed with Commonwealth Financial Systems by Jefferson Capital Systems LLC, the purchaser of of the above referenced account.

We are offering a 50% discount to resolve this account for less than the full amount due.

The legal time limit (statue of limitations) for suing to collect this debt has expired.

When I try to check the site and the so caled account this what I get.

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://www.cfsi-arm.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY

Anyone know about this collection agency, are they legit?
HELP!

They are a legit collector out of PA. I got right to their home page when I clicked on your link.. Might be a prob on your end as I can never connect to doctor of credit from my house but can from a family members home down the street with the same ISP... Go figure....

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 13 of 14

Updated:
Thank you, but do anyone know if they do PFD. I want this off my report/record.

Starting Score: 525
Current Score:EX 652 TU 663 EQ 644
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.