cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuilding

tag
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: 6 months ago 560, now 630 and stuck!

@Anonymous wrote:
I still have a lot to learn! Everything matches up and the three negatives I have were negatives I already knew about and am trying to work on.

My question now is where do I go RE: the response letter about the PTD letter I sent? Their letter did not say they would delete it, it just asked for payment. Should I send another differently worded letter or go ahead and pay it then ask for a GW deletion?

What dod tje ;etter sau exactly?  Can you copy/paste the letter here?  Obv. take your name/info off tho, and any person's name on the letter.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 11 of 21
anigr33

As for the TU FICO, the scores didn't match but the information on each one matched.
Message 12 of 21
anigr33

Booner, I'll have the letter for you tonight when I get back home.

I just paid my credit down to 5% so that should help a little.
Message 13 of 21
anigr33

As for the new username, I was unable to get back into the other one so I had to create a new log in ID associated with the account that I used to pull my FICO scores.

One more non-credit related question - how do I quote people on here? Either this forum has some features that are not ipad friendly or I'm just missing something!
Message 14 of 21
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

One more non-credit related question - how do I quote people on here? Either this forum has some features that are not ipad friendly or I'm just missing something!

Above the toolbar there's buttons for "Spell Check", "Quote", and then Macros. Click quote and you are good to go.

ETA....Not really iPad friendly, though Lithium has come a long way in making things easier come lately.

Message 15 of 21
anigr33

Don't see any of those options for me! iPads arent all that they're cracked up to be, after all! Smiley Happy
Message 16 of 21
anigr33

Realized I wasn't giving much for anyone to go on in my original post. This is what my report says:

From TU with a score of 628:

No accounts past due
Credit history: 4 years
Accounts with negative indicators: 1
Total balance of Revolving accounts: $170 (just paid down to $22 last night)
Mortgage: none
Installment loans: none
Total number of
Accounts: 2  
Accounts with balances: 1  
Accounts opened in past year: 1  
Recent inquiries: 8  
Collections : 2
Public Records : 0

Accounts are:
Capital 1: Balance $170 (now at $22) Paid or paying as agreed
Verizon Wireless: Balance $0, payment after charge off/collection *this has a flag for being harmful to my score*

Collections:
Phoenix Recovery Group (apartment fee): date assigned Dec 16, 2004. $7,204 but with interest it is now at $7,254.
Credit System Int'l: date assigned April 12, 2005. $196. *Sent PTD letter and received reply that did not state they would delete. will post later tonight with what the letter says*

From Equifax with a score of 631:

No past due accounts
Credit history: 4 years
No public records
Revolving accounts: $170 (now at $22)
No mortgage
No installment loans
Total number of
Accounts: 2  
Accounts with balances: 1  
Accounts opened in past year: 1  
Recent inquiries: 13  
Collections: 2
Public Records: 0

Accounts:
Cap One. $170 bal. Pays as agreed
Verizon. $0 bal. Bad debt/collection. No negative (?)

Collections:
Credit Systems Int'l. $196. Sent PTD letter with a reply but no confirmation of deletion.
EOS-CCA (medical). $85. Opened Feb 2006. Sent PTD letter Aug 1st and no reply yet.
Message 17 of 21
anigr33

The response to my PTD letter from credit systems intl:

We are in receipt of your correspondence. This does not clear the matter. Please contact our office so that we can discuss a resolution.

Credit systems international reports to 3 major credit bureaus. A $30.00 fee will be charged for returned checks and drafts. As required by law, you are hereby notified that a negative credit report reflecting on your credit record may be submitted to a credit reporting agency if you fail to fulfill the terms of our credit obligation.

Then attached a bill for 196.19
Message 18 of 21
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Don't call their office to clear the matter.  Only in writing.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 19 of 21
anigr33

It is now the 18th and I have heard nothing back from EOS-CCA.  I sent out the certified PTD letter August 1st.  What should I do from here?

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.