Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering from divorce!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Recovering from divorce!

Thank you i am on my iphone not a computer so im not sure if allow me to do the same as i looked for the “quote” and is not there in the window that shows me. Thank you for trying to teach me.
I am researching the selflender now and plan to get it. If i plan to apply for a mortgage in 18 months should i get the 24 months selflender better, is that correct?
Message 21 of 25
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Once your on the page to post on your phone. Switch to desktop mode. Then you'll see it. Whatever you want with selflender. Its the loan that will help with your credit mix.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Once your on the page to post on your phone. Switch to desktop mode. Then you'll see it. Whatever you want with selflender. Its the loan that will help with your credit mix.

Wow! Got it!!! Thank you sooooooo much! About the selflender if i close and have it paid off right 6 months before applying for a mortgage my score can drop no? Is it not better to have the selflender open when i apply for a mortgage? Not sure if i umderstand this correct but if i get a mortgage in 18 months or so i should have a selfelender for 24 months since it will be the only loan open in my records when the mortgage will do a hardpull. Just making sure i understand this correctly. 

Message 23 of 25
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Leave it open until the mortgage goes thru then close it. Closing a loan you can expect an average of a 20 point loss. Pay it down right before and let it post less than 8.99% for the best score boost. Good Luck! Your on your way to homeownership.

Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok. I will work on that. Thank you all so much for the help. 🙏
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.