Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regions Bank Goodwill Success!!!

tag
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

Regions Bank Goodwill Success!!!

Ive been sending goodwill letter to Regions for 3 months now and no success.  The VP of consumer relations sent me a letter and stated that all informaton was reported accurately and they would remain for 7 years.   Well I changed my approach up a bit on 12/9 and sent the letter to the main office but I also emailed it to about 5 people in their corporate office and low and behold, I received a letter today from the same VP of consumer relations  saying that all three CRA's have been notified to remove the lates from my credit report due to inaccuracies, lol.  So happy.  Today has truly been a good day. 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
newmom24
Regular Contributor

Re: Regions Bank Goodwill Success!!!

Hi Derrick1977,
Can you share the contacts you've made with Regions? I want to negotiate a PFD.
Thanks,

Starting Score: 474
Current Score: 583
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 14
Derrick1977
Frequent Contributor

@newmom24 wrote:
Hi Derrick1977,
Can you share the contacts you've made with Regions? I want to negotiate a PFD.
Thanks,

Hi newmom24-

Yes, no problem.  I just emailed it to you.  Oh by the way, I sent the same email as a certified letter as well. 

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Derrick!
Can you please send me the same info For Region Bank!
Thanks,
Tommy
Message 4 of 14
rinkgirl2
Valued Member

I would love the info as well!  Looking to do a PFD ASAP.  Thank you!

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd also love the contact information. I paid a charge off from 4 years ago and have completely changed my life since that time and am hoping they'll be understanding that just one mistake doesn't make someone a bad consumer!
Message 6 of 14
kennerchick
Frequent Contributor

Can I get the info as well??

Hubby has a loan with them and it has a few lates on it and we are caught up, so I would love to have the lates removed and have it all current.  This should bump his payments to 100% instead of 92%.

Also what did you say?? LOL

Thank You

Starting all over again!
Message 7 of 14
mspoezy
Established Member

Can you please PM me the information you used. I cannot find it on google to save my life.

Current scores TU: 645 (6 CO, a lot of lates, 1 inquiry) EX : 647 (4 CO, a lot of lates 3 inquiries) EQ: 641 (4 CO, a lot of lates no inquiries)
Goal: no baddies by Jan 31, 2024
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you please share your Regions contacts with me as well?  Thank you!

Message 9 of 14
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Always great to see these work out!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.