Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rental Issue re-aging or something

tag
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Rental Issue re-aging or something

You will just have to do internet research.  Some sites will give them ratings and list qualifications etc.

An attorney that works for one will not necessarily be a fit for someone else.

Maybe also a free consult to see how you bond.

Message 31 of 56
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Wait and see what happens first with the outcome from the AG, BBB complaints. 

Message 32 of 56
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Okay thanks gentelmen. In the meantime I will be researching attorneys..as I am sure this will not be an overnight thing. I submitted complaints to the ag of texas, bbb(even though they are not with the bbb) and the ftc. Crosses fingers!!! and toes for a successfull outcome 

Message 33 of 56
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@SSH0126 wrote:

Okay thanks gentelmen. In the meantime I will be researching attorneys..as I am sure this will not be an overnight thing. I submitted complaints to the ag of texas, bbb(even though they are not with the bbb) and the ftc. Crosses fingers!!! and toes for a successfull outcome 

I am a her.

Message 34 of 56
SSH0126
Established Contributor

sorry. so am i. no foul intended i meant guys. 

Message 35 of 56
guiness56
Epic Contributor

None taken.  I actually thought it was funny because, for whatever reason, most think I am a male.

Message 36 of 56
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Lol I actually thought about that but to honest I am sooooo exhausted lol. I forgot to go back and edit lol 

Message 37 of 56
DaBears
Senior Contributor

@guiness56 wrote:

@SSH0126 wrote:

I am a her.

I spit up my coffee on this reply LOL.....I made the same mistake when I first joined. Smiley Embarassed

Message 38 of 56
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Spit in your coffee lol funny. wil keep everyone updated

Message 39 of 56
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Okay and also in the letter they stated that the repossed the furniture which was a lie we went into the store and had a not so Nice discussion which resulted in us tellin them to come and pick the furniture up but the person that we talked to clearly did this to hurt/damage our credit because he was not happy when we left. 

Message 40 of 56
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.