Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repo question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Repo question

I had a repo on an auto from HSBC. This occured in 2002. It is being reported by HSBC on EX as transferred/closed,balance- N/A, and that it is supposed to continue on record until 2016. Shouldn't it say charge-off, and only stay on for seven yrs? Should I dispute wit EX about reporting incorrectly? A Ca is also reporting this, on EX, and it shows it should remain till 3/09.

On EQ, it is being reported twice, one DOFD 7/01, and one DOFD 6/02. I have already disputed this with EQ, no repsonse yet.

Message Edited by darrello on 05-07-2008 08:25 AM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Repo question

Looks like it is reporting as a good account. It is supposed to say CO, but looks like HSBC overlooked that.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

So should I leave this alone you think? I already disputed with EQ because of being reported twice with different DOFD. It currently shows investigation in progress on EQ.
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

darrello wrote:
So should I leave this alone you think? I already disputed with EQ because of being reported twice with different DOFD. It currently shows investigation in progress on EQ.

Leave it alone or wait to see the outcome of the investigation.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.